Adding new WordPress users
To add a new user to a WordPress website, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard as an administrator.
- Go to Users > Add New.
- Fill in the user’s details, including their username, email address, and password.
- Choose their role, such as Administrator, Editor, Author, or Contributor.
- Click on the Add New User button.
- The new user will receive an email with their login information.
- You can also add users by going to Users > All Users > Add New.